You’d like to DIY a beautiful Christmas wreath in three easy steps? Done! This Red & White Ribbon Loop Wreath needs just two things – a wreath form of STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam and ribbon – lots of ribbon, actually. Ribbon can be pricey, but don’t forget to check your local dollar store – they always have a nice assortment of holiday ribbons. And then turn on HGTV and while you’re tuned to the screen, you can turn out this pretty, Red & White Christmas Ribbon Loop Wreath.
To make a Red & White Ribbon Loop Wreath, you’ll need:
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam: 10” wreath, beveled front
- Wired ribbon, 1-1/2” wide, in five different coordinating colors and prints. You’ll need about 24 feet of each style
- Tools needed: Scissors; wire cutters
To make a Red & White Ribbon Loop Wreath:
1. Cut the ribbons into 5” lengths. (Note: Patty recommends using both scissors and wire cutters so that you don’t dull your scissors cutting the wire.)
2. Pinch together the ends of a 5” ribbon, forming a loop. Pin the loop to the wreath.
3. Continue forming loops and pinning them onto the wreath till the wreath is covered.
If you like to decorate in red & white for Christmas, here are a few more ways to decorate your home for the holidays.
Look who’s stopping by on Thursday . . . See you then!
Happy crafting. Sharon