- New ideas for your home made with STYROFOAM* Brand Foam
- Free stuff!
- Crafty creations for your friends and family
- Inspiration from some of our favorite online and on-newsstand sources
- Free stuff!
- Handcrafted treasures from readers like you
- Answers to your questions, too.
Oh, and did we mention the free stuff? Crafters love free stuff! So, we’ll have some fun contests, giveaways, and shout outs, too.
We love crafting as much as you do (and almost as much as coffee), and we’ve been at it since 1948. More than 60 years ago, florists began using STYROFOAM Brand Foam as a base for floral arrangements. Soon after, our crisp, sparkling, white and green foam shapes were part of the creative culture.
Trends come and go (remember Sanka?) and somehow, STYROFOAM Brand Foam always has a fresh, new look. Our versatility is one reason why we’ve been a favorite for so long:
- Cover it with paint, paper, fabric, yarn, nuts, silk flowers
- Shape it with fingers, by rolling, or squeezing
- Cut it with a serrated knife, hacksaw, hot knife, or even dental floss
- Glue it with low temperature glue or a thick, white craft glue
- Pick it with flower stems, pins, craft sticks, chenille stems, wood dowels
We’re a little hip, a little retro, and a whole lot more. From Christmas ornaments and snowmen to contemporary art for your home, STYROFOAM Brand Foam helps to shape your world.
How has STYROFOAM Brand Foam been a part of your life? What have you made with STYROFOAM Brand Foam? Do you have ideas to share? Questions to ask? Please let us know – grab a cup of coffee, sit down, and send us a note!
*Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company