Wishing you a magical holiday

Can you believe that 2013 is almost over? I hope your year closes with a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year. I’ve had a lot of fun this year, and I thank you all for joining in the crafty adventures here at Crafts ‘n Coffee. I appreciate every single reader, and all of your comments, too. How lucky am I to have the chance to talk and share with you every week?

In the spirit of the season, I thought I’d also share a vintage craft from the 1973 book A New Look at Plastic Foam by Virginia Laird. The three Wise Men are made from STYROFOAM Brand Foam and dressed in wrapping paper. Aren’t they lovely?

A vintage Christmas craft from Crafts 'n Coffee.

“We Three Kings” from the 1973 book “A New Look at Plastic Foam” by Virginia Laird.

I hope your holidays are filled with family, friends, and many moments of joy.

I look forward to seeing you again in 2014.

P.S. Yes, our tree is finally up and decorated!

10 Responses to Wishing you a magical holiday

1. Toni says:

Love the vintage Three Wise Men. I have found lots of great ideas from this site that do not cost and arm and a leg to make. Can’t wait to see what next month will bring.

Thank you, Toni! So glad you’ve been inspired! What do you like to craft? Do you have any crafty goals for 2014? Wishing you a very happy New Year! Sharon

Sharon, thanks for taking the time to share great ideas and fun crafts with us. You always inspire us and you believe we can do it even when we think we can’t. Hope your new year is filled with happiness and good health.

Thank you, Katiria! I love that you’re inspired by Crafts ‘n Coffee! Having seen the Minion Halloween costume you made, I know you can make the crafts on Crafts ‘n Coffee, and more importantly, have fun doing it. A very Happy New Year to you and your family! Sharon

3. Birgit says:

Merry Christmas, Sharon! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this site — so very much appreciated.

Here’s to a wonderful and crafty 2014!

Happy crafting,
    Birgit

4. mistyfuji says:

Sharon,
    I appreciate all you share with your readers, the crafts you post, the giveaways, and your kindness. I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Lisa

Thank you, Lisa, for your kind words! It’s so sweet of you to stop in today with holiday wishes. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, too. I’ll see you in 2014 for another year full of fun and creativity. Happy crafting! Sharon

So neat. Love the vintage designs.
    Our tree is decorated too.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS! Can’t wait to see what is new to create. Thanks

Thank you! I love the vintage ideas, too. Love to think about how we can update them for today. Some are just timeless. I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas, and all the best in the New Year! Thanks so much for following, Lisa, and your many comments. See you in 2014! Sharon