A tale of two snowman crafts; which one will you make?

Do you remember the fable about the country mouse and the city mouse? These two snowman crafts remind me of that story. There’s the charming and shabby “In the Meadow” Country Snowman, and the chic, Forever Fashionable Snow Lady in her leopard print ensemble. I’m not picking favorites here, but you sure can. Which snowman tutorial will you make?

These are adorable snowmen! The tutorials are on CraftsnCoffee.com.

In the Meadow Country Snowman

Cute, shabby snowman! Easy tutorial on CraftsnCoffee.com

“In the Meadow” Country Snowman by Debra Quartermain

Forever Fashionable Snow Lady

There are so many cute snowman crafts on CraftsnCoffee.com. I love this lady's style! .

Forever Fashionable Snow Lady by Debra Quartermain.

The photos and project titles link to the tutorials on StyrofoamCrafts.com, so be sure to take a peek.

I’d love to know which snowman you’d like to make. And, who has the answer to today’s snowman joke: Where do snowmen go to dance?

Happy crafting.

This entry was posted in Christmas Crafts, Fabric Craft, Gift Ideas, Wintertime Crafts and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to A tale of two snowman crafts; which one will you make?

1. Jaan L says:

I would have to make both of them. The fashionable Lady for my best friend as she totally loves all things leopard print. Me, I’m more traditional with Mr. Snowman. Such cuties the both of them.

2. ColleenB. says:

OMY. they R both adorable. I like them both and the snowmen go to the Christmas Snowball Dance
    ColleenB.

3. Angie Dyer says:

I could not choose. Both snowmen are soooo cute! Great job!

4. Diane Whitmarshby says:

They r both so cute! I just love snowmen and generally make another one each year. I think I will go with country meadow snowman but it was a hard choice. See u at the snowball! I love ur ideas. I made a Christmas tree out of Christmas cupcake liners on a Styrofoam cone and the put it on a candle holder.. Thanks for the idea.

It is a hard choice! I think the Fashionable Snow Lady is definitely dressed for the “snowball”, don’t you? I hope you have a chance to add the Country Meadow Snowman to your collection. And if you have a moment, please share your Cupcake Liner Tree on our Facebook page @CraftsnCoffee. I’d love to see it. Thanks. Sharon

5. Grace says:

Dear Sharon,

Thank you very, very much for both the tutorials! :)

With my husband we have two little treasures, so for me it won’t be tough to choose which one – the answer is simple we will create both :).

I am a big fan of all your incredible creations and I want to thank you very much for all the great info shared!

Happy Holidays! :)

6. Laurie says:

They are both adorable! But I love the “In the Meadow” guy! Oh, and Snowmen go dancing at the Snowball! ;)

7. Yvonne Zelt says:

I LOVE THESE SNOWMEN!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!

8. Lynda says:

He looks as if he’s an outside snowman who is loved by all. She looks like she should be shopping or warming by the fire, in which case she would melt. Both are adorable.

9. Barbara McGinnis says:

I don’t know where they go to dance, but I do know where they keep their money. Barbara

10. Paula Collins says:

Country in the meadow snowman! Love him.