Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Sweets & Treats

Here’s one last Valentine’s Day craft idea, and perhaps I’ve saved the best for last!  These Valentine Day Candy Sundaes are adorable, and easy to make. Who wouldn’t want their own Candy Sundae? How about sharing the sugar with teachers neighbors, kids . . . me! Keep this idea on file, and next time you need to make birthday party favors, baby shower decorations, or even a gift for Father’s Day, this is it. If you’re wondering where to buy the ice cream sundae glassware, no worries – WalMart carries them.

I have two tutorials for you, and they’re both easy to follow (and the blogs are a lot of fun, too). Kara from Kara’s Party Ideas staged a vintage Valentine’s Day party, and the Soda Shoppe Sundae Valentine Party Favors were perfect for her themed bash.

DIY Valentine Candy Sundaes

Soda Shoppe Sundae Valentine Party Favors by Kara’s Party Ideas.

I spent some time paging through the blog Baker Girl, and I’m about ready to brown some butter and fire up the oven. But first, Kerry will show you how she made her Old Fashioned Candy Milkshakes, along with a lot of other mouthwatering goodies.

Candy crafts for Valentine's Day

Old Fashioned Candy Milkshakes from Baker Girl.

Enjoy!

I’ll see you next on Valentine’s Day – and what would Valentine’s Day be without a giveaway? See you then!

Happy crafting.

This entry was posted in Gift Ideas, Kid's Crafts, Valentine's Day Craft and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Sweets & Treats

1. Elizabeth says:

thanks for your sweet ideas!!!

2. Debbie Kaste says:

Love this…(who wouldn’t)! So festive looking:)

YUM these look so delicious!

4. Very cute and love your photography.

Thank you, Donna, and please visit the two bloggers who made these sweet sundaes and let them know how much you like their photos. I’m sure they’d love to hear from you! Happy Valentine’s Day! Sharon

5. Cheryl Rehmann says:

This is too cute. I am going to make one for each one of my kids (I will take my sons to his place of work, if you can embarse them at the same time why do it !)

What a yummy treat. Love this one. I’ll need to make a trip to town.
    Great fun idea. THanks