Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (and thank you!)

Just stopping by today to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and to say “thank you” to each and every one of you. Thank you for following Crafts ‘n Coffee and allowing me to share so many crafty ideas with you. I read every comment and especially love to hear how you’re inspired by Crafts ‘n Coffee. That’s what makes this blog so fun – sharing so many ideas and hearing about your crafting experiences, too.

I have a little surprise for two readers who stopped in frequently this year and whose comments often made my day. I have copies of the book Mod Podge Rocks for Lisa M. and Katiria. Thank you, ladies, for your support all year long. Please contact me with your address and I’ll send along the books.

how to make a sleeping penguin craft

Penguin Dreams by Debra Quartermain.

Like this little penguin, may tonight find you nestled snug in your bed with visions of sugarplums dancing in your head! This little cutie, Penguin Dreams, is designed by Debra Quartermain. If you’d like to invite him into your home this winter, the Penguin Dreams tutorial is on StyrofoamCrafts.com.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I’ll see you in 2013!

Happy crafting.

This entry was posted in Christmas Crafts, Giveaways and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (and thank you!)

1. studiorose says:

Oh no…am I the Lisa M. you’re talking about, or is it someone else? I don’t know whether to do the Happy Dance or look the other way and pretend I didn’t think it might be me! LOL

Looking forward to another year of amazing crafts; I have several posts saved from this year that I’m anxious to try now that the holiday rush is over. Hope you’re having a great holiday filled with love and laughs and – most importantly – lots of treats! :)

Hi there, and no, I’m so sorry but it’s another Lisa M. I know you visit often, and I thank you for visiting Crafts ‘n Coffee and for commenting, too. I hope to see you around next year, too. And yes, I’ll have more crafty fun! Keep me posted on your craft adventures, too, o.k.? Sharon

2. crafty grandma says:

I just recently came across your blog which I really enjoy. I love your ideas especially the Penguin dreams – our little friend looks so cuddly and at peace.
    I wish you happy holidays and all the best in the new year….and of course looking forward to new ideas and crafts.

Thank you so much! Designer Debra Quartermain creates such sweet critters! I wish you a wonderful new year, too. I’ll be back next week with more craft ideas — see you then! Sharon

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! !

Thanks so much, Katiria. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all the best in 2013. Thank you for your support this year, and for your many lovely comments, too! Sharon

4. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I really enjoy your blog and hope to see many many more craftiness in the coming year! JILL Shope

________________________________