You’ll definitely want to have the kids work on this one with you. Please be sure they’re using a thick, white craft glue and not a glue gun, however.
To make a Creepy, Crawly Halloween Wreath, you’ll need:
- STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 12” wreath
- Creepy Cloth, 1 package (what a perfect name)
- Plastic critters, 2-3 packages, depending on the colors & assortment you prefer
- Wiggle eyes, 1 package
- Ribbon, 8”
- Low temperature glue gun & glue sticks OR thick, white craft glue
To make a Creepy, Crawly Halloween Wreath:
1. Wrap wreath in Creepy Cloth, allowing portions to droop and drape.
2. Arrange critters on wreath. Arrange wiggle eyes in pairs. When pleased with the arrangement, glue critters and wiggle eyes to wreath. Let dry.
3. Tie ribbon in a loop; glue and pin ribbon to back of wreath.
Are you crafting this weekend? What are you making? Anything for Halloween? Or, maybe you’ve already started your Christmas crafting? Tell us about it.